The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Roleplay/Scenery Pack

Solloby

In MMOs, when standing about waiting for something (a group member, a queue to pop, the Jawa Balloon etc), I love to put things down on the ground. Apart from my holo statues and banners which don't last very long, I don't have much to put down. Bored players and RPers alike need more junk to throw on the ground. Let us set up a party!

The packs could have set items in them, with either the colours or the specific models that you get randomised. It would include things you can put onto the ground and possibly interact with. The items wouldn't be solid so people can't use them to block off entrances/exits. Perhaps don't allow them to be used on the fleet either, or only in certain areas there, because I know it takes time for people and fleet objects to load for some users.

Some content ideas:

- Different chair models that you and your group members can click to sit on

- Umbrella for you /sit under

- Bowls of food you can place on the floor or on a solid surface like a table/desk so you can RP a picnic/dinner scene

- Maybe a blanket so we can set up a picnic with the food items?

- Small plants like potted palms or little shrubs with flowers, maybe flowers in a vase and decorative pots/urns

- Solid-looking statues (of animals, humanoid figures & artwork) for decorating places

- Imperial/Republic flag you can throw down that stays there longer than the holo banners

- World globes for the different planets so you can effecitvely plot which planets you are going to take over next

- Maybe one super rare item per pack, which could be something bigger like half a crashed space shuttle sticking out of the ground, a large/extravagant statue of historical NPC figures, a small water fountain, bones of a giant creature you can claim you just slayed etc

Just fluffy stuff we can throw down and enjoy during our downtime, and for RPers to use for setting up their scenes.