The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

who is your favorite droid character from star wars

I'm actually torn between G0-T0 and R2-D2.

Probably R2. He's the underappreciated hero that saves everyone a billion times over and never gets any credit. I think that's an interesting character type. G0-T0 is just a freaking mastermind. The incarnation of everything I love about Star Wars. But he's just not as charming as R2.

Most people say HK-47 which is the best choice if you have a sense of humour. Some will say R2 because they want to appear as purists or something but everyone knows R2 is a comical relief, like Ewoks. Then some will pick some random droid from an obscure book just to be cool and special.

The truth is, HK-47 has the most character and intelligence to it hands down in addition to being voiced by a genius.

Most people say HK-47 which is the best choice if you have a sense of humour. Some will say R2 because they want to appear as purists or something but everyone knows R2 is a comical relief, like Ewoks. Then some will pick some random droid from an obscure book just to be cool and special.

The truth is, HK-47 has the most character and intelligence to it hands down in addition to being voiced by a genius.

Its true, sucks to be unoriginal but I can't help it.

HK-47

Did you laugh? Of course you did. :d_wink:

Its true, sucks to be unoriginal but I can't help it.

HK-47

Did you laugh? Of course you did. :d_wink:

Ya know continuing to hear that countless times, it just isn't funny to me anymore. In fact seeing people go on and on about HK, I now just find him "meh"...everything in moderation I guess I just don't find him funny anymore.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Ya know continuing to hear that countless times, it just isn't funny to me anymore. In fact seeing people go on and on about HK, I now just find him "meh"...everything in moderation I guess I just don't find him funny anymore.

I never really found HK to be funny. Sure the well-placed 'meatbag' made me chuckle, but I didn't find him overwhelmingly funny.

I like T3. :)

Edited by Aurbere

I must say I am surprised at the amount of support for T3. I also was amused sometimes with T3 but with loyalty I would have to say HK47 was very loyal as was T3 as well. Wonder why CP3O hasn't been mentioned that droid used to get me laughing a bit.