Legacy Bank

Beyhonder

Hello dont know if someone already post this because its too many threads here .

Lots of players have lots of characters and you guys can add a legacy bank to intercharge some interresting items because now we need to send mails and mails and log out and log in alot of times .

Thanks alot

Beyhonder

In the current UI there is room for two more cargo bay tabs. I would like to see one more for the character and then another one that is a legacy cargo bay slot. Only unbound and legacy bound items could go in the legacy cargo bay slot.

Regarding credits, I would prefer it if I only had a single wallet that was shared by all my characters.

Edited by Puja

I posted for this exact thing about a month ago or so and someone else had posted the day before on it. I not only want I think it is needed. I have a character with a name like someone else and have mistakenly sent items to that other person and bioware can not recover misdirected mail.

Storing money in this would be a plus but also not knowing which of my characters has what I want on another takes a lot of logging. It would be great to just centralize everything and taking what I want for what character.

In the current UI there is room for two more cargo bay tabs. I would like to see one more for the character and then another one that is a legacy cargo bay slot. Only unbound and legacy bound items could go in the legacy cargo bay slot.

Great idea. I'd like to see it as being primarily Legacy cargo bay slots, though, for unbound and Legacy bound items, and for mats. With one character specific cargo bay. It would be great to have centralized, tied to Legacy, cargo bays accessible by all of my characters. No more logging on and off, and on and off, and on and off, to switch between characters so that one can mail mats, or items, to an alt.

Regarding credits, I would prefer it if I only had a single wallet that was shared by all my characters.

Excellent.

/signed

I'm still dreaming of this every single day!

Don't get me wrong Bioware, I LOVE the amount of storage space this game gives me, it's superb. But a legacy bank would be amazing for crafting materials and legacy items, makes things so much easier! Hell, make it Cartel Market, bet it will be as popular as Rocket Boost if not more popular.

Must say though, unlike most people above me, I'd not be happy with just 1 legacy tab (grateful doesn't equal happy ^^,) would like 3 atleast for all the different kind of materials :) Or just a material (legacy) storage ^^ *keeps dreaming*

/Signed