pleasure speeder part glitch?

sinnaman

I have 4 engines and 3 steering mechanisms, but never get anything else. My luck is bad but it can't be that bad, think of the odds of actually finding a place to dig and getting the treasure alone, then factor in the same exact part dropping over and over. This has got to be a glitch.

I have 4 engines and 3 steering mechanisms, but never get anything else. My luck is bad but it can't be that bad, think of the odds of actually finding a place to dig and getting the treasure alone, then factor in the same exact part dropping over and over. This has got to be a glitch.

Stop digging on Makeb and Hoth and dig on Tatooine and Alderaan. Each planet only has one of the Pleasure speeder pieces:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=627529

GSI PMP-06 Pleasure Speeder

Pleasure Speeder Chassis - Tatooine excavation area.

Pleasure Speeder Repulsorlift - Alderaan excavation area.

Pleasure Speeder Steering Mechanism - Hoth excavation area.

Pleasure Speeder Sub-space Music Transceiver - Drop from The Golden Fury on Makeb.

Pleasure Speeder Turbine Jet Engine - Makeb excavation area.

Pleasure Speeder Visual Amplification Device - Sold by the GSI vendor at Nar Shaddaa.

• 3 months later...

Is there any other way to get the Pleasure Speeder Sub-space Music Transceiver without doing an operation? I'm a PvE player and I don't think I know enough people in the darn game to do an operation since most players that would do operations are more of the PvP type of player.

Can casuals even do operation content?

Anyway, I'm NOT against elite players having great rewards but to have all the other parts easily attainable for casuals but then put this part in an area that me and my husband can't even attempt just us, seems strange.

Is it a BOP piece?

Is there any other way to get the Pleasure Speeder Sub-space Music Transceiver without doing an operation? I'm a PvE player and I don't think I know enough people in the darn game to do an operation since most players that would do operations are more of the PvP type of player.

Can casuals even do operation content?

Anyway, I'm NOT against elite players having great rewards but to have all the other parts easily attainable for casuals but then put this part in an area that me and my husband can't even attempt just us, seems strange.

Is it a BOP piece?

Not really an operation, it's one boss... Like a world boss...

PVE Players are the type to do operations ;)

You can pug it quite easily now actually, a lot of people do it... Just watch out for people asking in General chat.