<Severity Gaming> 16 Man NiM TFB Kill Videos

Then put flyby on the boss lol and just roll through the adds >_<

Adds spawns:

TG - Roll - TG - Sab - Roll - TG

Adds reach the red puddle

IG - TG spam

You must REALLY want me to run engineering for that fight -_-

Maybe that's why you like it more. Poisons is fun I like the green smoke from CG animation. BUT i like the different shooting animations of Slingers. Aimed Shot and Speed Shot specifically. As opposed to Snipers who's Snipe/Ambush/ "SoS" looks pretty much the same. That and Takedown has a boring animation. I like Followthrough though. I prefer that over the Slinger one.

The CG is a definite. The animations are "meh" for me. Speed Shot = Unload (same animation). Charged Burst is boring (duck behind shield, pop out, duck), Aim Shot is cool (AIM SHOT TO TEH FACE!), Trickshot is just a faster Charged Burst imo and finally our execute is allright if you do some RP stuff with it. I do like Takedown and Followthrough is amazing!

Too many slingers is definitely bad for your orbital DPS. I think most of my 8-man parses in torparse were done in a pug where the general basic strategy is stack everything, tank everything.. (under one orbital only, not 4.. not even 2. lol)

We do utilize that stack stuff here...but....it dies rather quickly. I am actually moving away from using the 4 tick Flyby because that last tick is always wasted in our runs.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic