The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dance Emote: /twerk

hehe that would actually be funny to see

I'm not a fan of twerking, or gangnam but i went back to TSW (The Secret World) about a month ago to see what had changed. I was actually surprised to see that they added a /gangnam dance in the game.

I just youtube'd it and here is one with all of the new dances. Although when i did it on my female toon that is wearing daisy dukes, a bikini top and running shoes it looks a little better. :D

• 2 months later...

My point in mentioning that Miley can't twerk is she's being doing it a lot lately in her performances and videos and such, but everyone I know that knows what twerking actually is wants to strangle her for thinking what she's doing is twerking. So, my comment was a joke (kinda) that the only body type for male or female that would not look like Miley trying to twerk is female body type 4.

SO I very much say.... http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

• 4 years later...
hehe that would actually be funny to see

I'm not a fan of twerking, or gangnam but i went back to TSW (The Secret World) about a month ago to see what had changed. I was actually surprised to see that they added a /gangnam dance in the game.

I just youtube'd it and here is one with all of the new dances. Although when i did it on my female toon that is wearing daisy dukes, a bikini top and running shoes it looks a little better. :D

you know it would be funny if the males use the twerk please grant my wish god and i'll believe in you:rak_evil::csw_yoda::csw_deathstar_un::csw_vader::csw_bluesaber::csw_bluesaber::csw_jabba::jawa_wink::w_smile::rod_embarrass_p::rod_eyes_p: