Doctor Synoda weird markings

Hilgodanun

I noticed that the dark spots on Dr Synoda's tentacles and head were made of letters. One of them either spelled out HATER or MATER. has anyone else seen this or is it normal? I was dumb and didn't take a screenshot :(. Does this play into future quests or is it a bug/easter egg?

It seems like a bug since her color has changed as well. I've actually noticed this for quite a few of the Togruta NPCs you run into throughout the game but especially Dr Synoda. She has the weird writing (possibly code?) all over and shes a smooth purple color.

Edit: I'll see if I can add a screenshot tonight.

Edited by VigDiath

The lettering shown during the cutscene spells out "MATERIAL". It is likely a generic skin for an NPC Togruta model, sort of like a placeholder they generate to test placement, interaction issues, etc before sending that particular part of the game to be skinned with the actual character's clothes, skin colors, markings, etc. Same thing with the electric neon purple skin color you see in the environment as you pass by her tent, lol.

I noticed that the dark spots on Dr Synoda's tentacles and head were made of letters. One of them either spelled out HATER or MATER. has anyone else seen this or is it normal? I was dumb and didn't take a screenshot :(. Does this play into future quests or is it a bug/easter egg?

It's on the list of Known Problems. :)

I encountered Doctor Synoda and her MATERIALS skin this weekend and laughed my butt off. There are actually two words in it, but I can't remember what the other one is and my screenshots are on another computer. :rolleyes: