Mandalorians marrying non-mandalorians

Arravan

Good day to all.

I'm designing a romance fanfic centered around Torian and Mako. I'm at the point where I'm setting the ending and I looking over options. I'm searched to interwebs for any info but I can't ssem to find any instances where a Mandalorian married an outsider, only mando-on-mando pairings.

To this end, I ask those more knowledgable than I. Has there ever been an instance where a Mandalorian married someone who's not. Also, just in case someone asks, I'm only in Act 1 of my BH and even though my toon is female, I have no plans to romance Torian. It kinda defeats the purpose of pairing him with Mako.

Thanl you.

Good day to all.

I'm designing a romance fanfic centered around Torian and Mako. I'm at the point where I'm setting the ending and I looking over options. I'm searched to interwebs for any info but I can't ssem to find any instances where a Mandalorian married an outsider, only mando-on-mando pairings.

To this end, I ask those more knowledgable than I. Has there ever been an instance where a Mandalorian married someone who's not. Also, just in case someone asks, I'm only in Act 1 of my BH and even though my toon is female, I have no plans to romance Torian. It kinda defeats the purpose of pairing him with Mako.

Thanl you.

Wel, if you're a female BH, you don't have to become an honorary Mando and still get to marry Torian.

Smugglers can marry a Mandalorian too and they don't even have the option of being an "honorary" one.

Oh yeah, forgot about that one.

Thank you all for your replies and links. Now I have some good info to go by.