<WAR> Recruiting Republic PvPers (RATEDS)

SOULCASTER

GUILD WEBSITE: Weapons of War Guild

GUILD LEADER: Soulcaster or Cíd (ALT+161 for the i) -- Republic Characters

GUILD INFO:

• East Coast, USA Time Zone (6pm-11pm)
  • ~25+ Members. Avg. of 15 active most nights.
  • We use TeamSpeak3 Voice Comms
  • We've been a guild for over 8 Years now. Playing Star Wars Galaxies (Bria) before this.

ABOUT US:

We typically have a few groups queue up for warzones every night, typically between 6pm-11pm EST.

Check out Corellia Radio's Guild Spotlight about us! http://corellianrun.com/2013/07/08/community-checkpoint-47/

While I lead our RATED PvP Team MONDAY-THURSDAY nights 8-11pm EST.

Rated PvP is not scheduled for Friday-Sunday. But happens sometimes if people are around.

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:

Looking for more Republic PvPers interested in doing Rateds (Ranked PvP) with us. Ideally looking for players that primarily play these roles as their main:

- Shadows

- Guardian Tanks + Guardian Derp-Smashers

- Combat Sentinel

While we certainly have enough players and characters to fill the roles above, it would be nice to get a few more people in so we don't have to switch to those roles.

WHAT WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT :

- Sub-Level 55 Characters

- Gunslingers

- Sages

- Vanguards

HOW TO JOIN US !

click here: http://www.weaponsofwarguild.enjin.com/recruitment

Edited by SOULCASTER

Updated the original post.

Welcome to those that have recently joined us. Our rated team is getting very crowded and slots to join are competitive. Still missing 1 or 2 key roles though. But we have enough members now to get 2 teams queuing soon each night.

Wutsup bud.

I was in a reg pug last night against a couple of your guys. Really good stuff they outshined their team. When I hit 55 on my sent, I'll audition for you. I could give a squat about ranked at the start, but would just like to que with the same group of people for a change. Would need to develop some group intuition first, before plunging head first into ranked. My jug has some spare parts, so legacy gear, there wouldn't be any gear issues lol. I'll be back in town on Thursday. Going on a fishing trip :)

Edited by UncleOst

I have a geared sentinel and am leveling a shadow this weekend. once I get back in town and Monday I'd be interested in running with you guys if you're willing to try me out.

Hey joesta, yeah i saw your sent in a WZ earlier today or yesterday. I forget. Aren't you with <HEL> (Hell's Elite Legion) on the imp side?

Contact me in game or on here when you're back in town bud.

Hey joesta, yeah i saw your sent in a WZ earlier today or yesterday. I forget. Aren't you with <HEL> (Hell's Elite Legion) on the imp side?

Contact me in game or on here when you're back in town bud.

Yeah I went to whisper you after that match but you were offline by then. I'm actually in Synthesis (We'll Bang Ok) but have run a number of matches with HEL. I'll contact you in game or on your website soon, I'll be online at times this weekend just on a laptop I'd prefer not to run RWZ on.

Hey there bud. Thanks for the post. Please do join us when you hit 55 on your sent. Whats his name? We always welcome more sentinels. Sents and Shadows are our lowest population class in guild atm. NEED MOAR!

Undying alt code 0237 on the "i".

to the guys in this thread that i have not been able to get a hold of, try me on my imperial:

Jinxer or Jínxer (the i is an ALT+161)

or try me on my republic characters:

Soulcaster or Jinxxer

To those just checking out this thread for the first time, check out this article that came out today on Corellia Radio's Guild spotlight!

http://corellianrun.com/2013/07/08/community-checkpoint-47/

to the guys in this thread that i have not been able to get a hold of, try me on my imperial:

Jinxer or Jínxer (the i is an ALT+161)

or try me on my republic characters:

Soulcaster or Jinxxer

To those just checking out this thread for the first time, check out this article that came out today on Corellia Radio's Guild spotlight!

http://corellianrun.com/2013/07/08/community-checkpoint-47/

Hey soul sorry I'm still traveling today I will catch up with you tonight.