Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Razer naga problem

Christian_yolo

You may want to look on Razer's site for any configuration programs that you need to download. I had a similar issue with my Nostromo where I had to download a file that I didn't even know about.

yea, i have the synapse to config all razer products :)

But seems like it wont fix it..

the 12 additional keys should work by default. just open any textbox and press these buttons. Also you can try is deactivaing the num lock, because this will disable the num keys and therefore deactivating the naga keys if they set to numpad.

sry for bad english...

the 12 additional keys should work by default. just open any textbox and press these buttons. Also you can try is deactivaing the num lock, because this will disable the num keys and therefore deactivating the naga keys if they set to numpad.

sry for bad english...

where do i deactivate the num keys? in synapse or ingame? :)

Make sure that it is in 123 mode.

Synapse is needed on windows 7 - but windows 8 supports the naga even without synapse.

Seems like I had to change my key bindings before the mouse buttons would work.

Edited by Cleet_Xia

I use a Naga, but I have it set to 123 mode (the switch on the bottom). I think I remember reading somewhere that it won't work properly with SWTOR in numpad mode, regardless of any settings in Synapse, but that's a vague recollection from about a year and a half ago. Either way, it works really well in 123 mode, at least for me. If you've tried using it in 123 mode and still have issues, then you might need to contact Razer customer service.

I bought the 2012 one abit ago and I use W7. I had to set the mouse on the bottom to NUM, make sure the number pad is turned on, set the Synapse software - Go to side view - NUM. This allowed me to use it as I did with the old naga razor.

I gave my old Naga to a friend whom has W8, he didn't need the software for it to work but without it he couldn't get it to display numbers when key binding the keys to quick bars. I set his to 123 and I believe the NUM Pad to be turned on as well (in one of the setups this was required I can't recall if it was W8 or W7 now)

It is really a matter messing with the option till you get it function how you want. Good luck

Yo...

how did you bind it on your quickbars? I got a Naga Molten edition since wow, started playing SW last week, binded it on my secondary quickbar and its working... Try to bind them clicking with the mouse button you want to be the bind... plus, check if your mouse hardware is on the numlock position, you can swich it under the mouse

Have had no problems on mine but not sure what year it is. Bought it around when swtor came out. I use numpad on it... have it turned to that on bottom... and numlock key turned on. Also, should have the software downloaded that comes with it to customize it. Some times it seems like if I mess around in that it screws with some settings. There will be a default profile and also can make your own obviously. But in these profiles, even the default, you need to make sure it is selected to numlock which is generally on the opening page for it I believe. At work though so can't look at it.

I just bought a Naga Razer molten special edition recently and am having issues with the numbers on the side. I've downloaded the correct software and have it set to 123...but no luck. The movement is fine I just cant seem to use the numbers.

EDIT: Ah I got it working now...Had to fiddle about razer update 3.0

Edited by Darth_Exar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.