Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Mos Ila Raid

HollowFication

I can't say you wrong for feeling that way. Spawn camping is generally frowned upon.

Just keep one thing in mind...city raids are almost never against same level toons in the beginning. You kill those folks to draw in the big guns. Of course that's only if the guard aggro doesn't draw them (not all games have a GCW type notification when a city is attacked).

You have a point there about drawing out the big guns but nontheless the video only shows the ganking if lowbies. If the video eventually showed 55's coming to the rescue of the city then yes. I do agree more so on the fact that the guards didn't react faster it seems a bit odd if you ask me. And yes I freely admit I get a bit worked up about it but as I have said when I see something that I perceive as abusive especially in games I tend to get annoyed.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st though about this thread

How did they get there?

2nd Though i have to try it too( i mean getting there past exhaustion zone)

3rd Who want to go Anchorhead on TOFN server with Imperial character for sight seeing

4th It is PvP server and everyone(who has read description) that you can't report harassment in this server soo it comes to rues of engagement

5th The are not set Rules who and when attack someone in PvP area

Some of us have their own rules when and who and where they attack,some kind of Code of Chivalry

Some of us have mood rules

Some of us have persistent urges and lusts

My rules are:

1. attacking lowbies only when in a mood and only killing 1-2 times max if only after those death they don't fight back

2. killing lowbies that have attacked my high lvl toon

3. if i have to much of urges and lust for blood i queue for WZ

4. Attacking same lvl gap toons also when in a mood

5. When attacked persistently by someone higher lvl i try to escape/change instance or just logout and change toon .This things just happen in PvP and i ave to live with it.. or make my revenge

I don't consider fun to kill someone over and over again at their re spawn point on the other side why someone re spawns when killed 10th time or more.??

>Go to pve area

>Have stealth DPS flagged

>Have healer flagged

>Have healer heal enemy of enemy player

>enemy player quits or flags himself

??????????

PROFIT!

I find it humorous this sentinel clicked, backpedaled, even keyboard turned I think.

well ya i was pretty relaxed no 55s ever showed so ya lol

1st though about this thread

How did they get there?

2nd Though i have to try it too( i mean getting there past exhaustion zone)

3rd Who want to go Anchorhead on TOFN server with Imperial character for sight seeing

4th It is PvP server and everyone(who has read description) that you can't report harassment in this server soo it comes to rues of engagement

5th The are not set Rules who and when attack someone in PvP area

Some of us have their own rules when and who and where they attack,some kind of Code of Chivalry

Some of us have mood rules

Some of us have persistent urges and lusts

My rules are:

1. attacking lowbies only when in a mood and only killing 1-2 times max if only after those death they don't fight back

2. killing lowbies that have attacked my high lvl toon

3. if i have to much of urges and lust for blood i queue for WZ

4. Attacking same lvl gap toons also when in a mood

5. When attacked persistently by someone higher lvl i try to escape/change instance or just logout and change toon .This things just happen in PvP and i ave to live with it.. or make my revenge

I don't consider fun to kill someone over and over again at their re spawn point on the other side why someone re spawns when killed 10th time or more.??

I explained exactly how to get to Mos Ila in my post.

Edited by Volxen

How to get pass the invisible wall on the road to Anchorhead ?

i am in area where is an edge of the map

That video he posted of imps attacking Anchorhead is from last summer. At that time, if you went to the edge of the map near Anchorhead (all the way to the right) you could get past the invisible wall and get into Anchorhead. They've since patched that, meaning you can't get past the invisible wall at that spot anymore. As far as I'm aware, no one has found a new path to reach Anchorhead, and there haven't been any attacks on Anchorhead since last year.

That video he posted of imps attacking Anchorhead is from last summer. At that time, if you went to the edge of the map near Anchorhead (all the way to the right) you could get past the invisible wall and get into Anchorhead. They've since patched that, meaning you can't get past the invisible wall at that spot anymore. As far as I'm aware, no one has found a new path to reach Anchorhead, and there haven't been any attacks on Anchorhead since last year.

Actually Fizorak has been in anchorhead for the last week every night he found a path by the Water Vaporizer or whatever its called in anchorhead

• 3 weeks later...

If you want to raid a city go to Hoth or Alderaan. The PVP is not the problem, it is the exploit used to get there that is the problem. On Tatooine you cannot just drive there - you MUST use an exploit to get there. All of you should be permabanned for knowingly using an exploit.

Same goes for Imps in Anchorhead.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.