The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PVE PT Tank - Relics

LingBa

I have a PT Tank which I levelled to 50 about 6 months or more ago and effectively parked. I'm basically a novice tank but 2 weeks ago decided that I would dust him off and (re)learn to tank. Since then I've levelled him to 55 (not quite finished Makeb yet - as it's my 3rd time running Imp side) and have run quite a few 50 HM FP. My gear is now pretty much full 66 with a few augments (defence) - I'm using orange gear which I will fit upgraded mods into which is why I'm ok augmenting now.

So my problem is now relics. Currently I have 2 battlemaster relics which came with the free recruit gear at 50. One has plus 100 defence, the other plus 100 shield. I'm looking at the Arkanian relics - specifically the one that profs absorb every (20?) secs - if I equip that I will gain 50 endurance and the Proc but will lose either 100 defence or 100 shield. I guess the Proc outweighs this but would appreciate others thoughts on this.

Also which other Relic should I be equipping? The Dread Guard one with the same Proc? Do they stack/ work independently?

Thanks in advance

I'm not able to sign into the game at the moment and I don't remember the names but the best PVE tank relics are the proc defense one and the on use absorb one. Buy the best ones available to start and you can get upgrades in the sm s&v and sm tfb raids (arkanian) and the hard modes offer underworld relics. Edited by portmaker