The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PT 55 Partisan DPS gear help

kmufc

i have bought 3 pieces of partisan gear, but im not sure if ive bought the right gear for a DPS PT.

i bought 3 pieces of Eliminator gear is this the wrong gear for DPS ? as it mentions jet boost in the set bonus?

Do i need to get partisan Combat instead?

No, you did fine IF your gonna go pyro spec if thats what you wanna do go ahead and make sure you grab at least four pieces of the eliminators set you really need that 15% crit on rail/hib. Now if you are going to go AP spec than the combat tech gear will work just fine for you. no matter which spec you plan to go with you'll need to do some min/maxing :cool: Good luck out there.

• 2 weeks later...
Which weapon and Generator for AP??

I went with the conqueror combat tech pistol and the conqueror combat medic generator.

Why? They both have power/surge, there was no need to go back and min/max them later by switching out mods.

Once you get your four piece bonus, pick items with the mods that you want/need. There's no special secret bonus for having a full named set, other than getting killed by people that maximize the best PVP stats for PT's.

Edited by Brunner_Venda