Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Change dark ward back

SOULCASTER

OMG i love my assassin, but this glowing pink light burns my eyes, remove it now! I rly hope they do, I spent SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long, like literally hundreds and hundreds of hours.....pointless now as the animation turns me off the class completely now

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the Shadows Ring of rocks looked bad but this dark ward is just horrible. I will be going back to my Juggernaut for tanking. Thank you Bioware for killing another class for me.

As stupid as this sounds, I feel the same 100%.

Pretty much dont use my sin tank anymore because it looks so silly.

This was my main, now he is sidelined. Hopefully they go back to the way it was, wouldnt mind removing the one from the shadows as well.

Objects floating around you is just lame

OMG i love my assassin, but this glowing pink light burns my eyes, remove it now! I rly hope they do, I spent SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long, like literally hundreds and hundreds of hours.....pointless now as the animation turns me off the class completely now

Yup same as I (and a lot of others in this thread) fel. :(

I will update this thread shortly with pics and videos perhaps, to help get the blinding message across.

• 1 year later...
DIG OFF ! How dare you devs... ignoring the voice of people... we... powerfull necromances will never forget about your treachery.... creating dark ward and his shadow counterpart was a backhand slash into face for us ! Change animation back ! Or create new one ! Ward of the FORCE with shadowy smoky tentacles flying around for assassins and cute yellow highlights for shadows instead of stupid rock out of NOwhere ! ( and retarded cube above head )

• 2 months later...

I did not mind the dark ward effect that much until I got a new rig and from the minimum graphics settings I got to the maximum. On low graphics settings, it's just a rune. Not good, but I got used to it. Now it's a pinky running circle. Definitely one of the biggest reasons I stopped tanking as an assassin. It does not fit the character at all.

So, as many before me, I also wish and hope the effect will be changed or removed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.