EA, Star Wars announcements at E3 2013

Am I the only one who was kinda disappointed with the SW reveals (or should I say reveal) at e3. I mean we hear all this news a few months back about EA getting rights to make sw games & that they've opened a studio specifically for sw games. And all we get is a 20sec teaser for BF.....I mean I never played the original bf 1 or 2 because I didn't have the free time to play many games when they came out. So I'm sure I'll give it a shot whenever it's released, but I was kinda hoping for at least 2min devoted to "yes bf is coming, we haven't forgot about 1313, we're working on KOTOR 3: the hyperspace wars, and the next big update for swtor is....." or something to that effect. Instead we got "ball control".... :confused:

Battlefront 3 is definitely gonna be at next year's E3, i'd say.

And i'm fairly sure it'll absolutely DEVASTATE the competition, if any is even presented.

Need, I can't wait to see Battlefront ROFLstomp Call of Duty 5 (or whatever their on) and Battlefield 5.

It will be the greatest Star Wars game since KOTOR! Bwahahahahaha!

Need, I can't wait to see Battlefront ROFLstomp Call of Duty 5 (or whatever their on) and Battlefield 5.

It will be the greatest Star Wars game since KOTOR! Bwahahahahaha!

I think Call of Duty is on its 10th installment, should be 11 by next year.

Can't wait to see Battlefront demolish the competition. It's gonna be great! :D

This is too early for EA to reveal it's plans for Star Wars and show anything for it. All they need to say is Battlefront and people know what they are doing and are happy.

I also like how you guys think that DICE can't screw it up. It took DICE up until the Armored Kill expansion to get BF3 right. Or that EA rebooting Battlefront is simply to make Star Wars: Battlefield (you read that correctly).

did they anything about SWTOR at all ? Ok for battle front but i wanted stuff and content for THIS MMO.

OP: Is SWTOR meant to be a KOTOR 3 ? who needs a KOTOR 3 when tehy is SWTOR...that is worrisome....That means SWTOR is meant to fade away quite fast.

did they anything about SWTOR at all ? Ok for battle front but i wanted stuff and content for THIS MMO.

OP: Is SWTOR meant to be a KOTOR 3 ? who needs a KOTOR 3 when tehy is SWTOR...that is worrisome....That means SWTOR is meant to fade away quite fast.

That's my whole point, nothing was said about swtor.... & I don't consider this KOTOR 3 for one simple reason....I can't play it solo, from start to finish, in about 60-80hrs,with a controller on my ps3 or Xbox....

This is too early for EA to reveal it's plans for Star Wars and show anything for it. All they need to say is Battlefront and people know what they are doing and are happy.

I also like how you guys think that DICE can't screw it up. It took DICE up until the Armored Kill expansion to get BF3 right. Or that EA rebooting Battlefront is simply to make Star Wars: Battlefield (you read that correctly).

Clearly, you haven't read some of our other posts in different SWBF3-oriented threads.

Because this concern has been established to death already. Everyone is aware (and worrying) that DICE may or may not turn Battlefront into Battlefield.

Let me redirect you to your own statement, though. "It's too early". Which it is. We can't tell anything yet. All we have is a 32 second teaser.

When we get to see some gameplay or actual info. We'll start to judge. Until then, we can only speculate.