The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Corellia Black Hole

mdawson

I'm playing an Empire bounty hunter and I can't seem to locate a way to the Black Hole. I'm level 55 and then some. On my Republic toons, I was able to reach the Black hole with no problem. I've tried just about everything in terms of trying to locate the black hole, but no go. Can anybody give me a nudge in the right direction please?

There is also a kiosk type console right outside the hanger entrance to your starship on Fleet (before you go through the green curtain). It will take you to Black Hole, Makeb, Section X, Your Ship (which is like 2 feet away so I don't know why you'd want to do that one) and somewhere else I can't recall (?).

There is a shuttle right outside of the Starport on Corelia. That shuttle will take you to the Black Hole.

You know, I could have sworn that I looked over in that corner and didn't see any kind of shuttle. But it's there now and I thank you.

It will take you to Black Hole, Makeb, Section X, Your Ship (which is like 2 feet away so I don't know why you'd want to do that one)

Using the console skips the launch cutscene. On Fleet, you can use any console to get to your ship, no having to run halfway around the ring to get to your elevator. Yes the "Your Ship" option is lit up if you're under level 50. Some ships' exit portals aren't lined up with the entrance.

Edited by PlasmaJohn

There is also a kiosk type console right outside the hanger entrance to your starship on Fleet (before you go through the green curtain). It will take you to Black Hole, Makeb, Section X, Your Ship (which is like 2 feet away so I don't know why you'd want to do that one) and somewhere else I can't recall (?).

The only benefit to using the shuttle is if its your first time there, as the OP described, you cannot complete the initial quest to travel there using the console. After the initial trip then yes the console is a much more efficient option.

There are also similar kiosks in all the other Daily areas (near the shuttles in Section X, Ilum, and Black Hole, on the Makeb orbital station).

Given the credit cost to fly to the planets with your ship, it's the only way I bounce between them. :p You can also do Fleet->Section X->Shuttle door to Belsavis and Fleet->Black Hole->Shuttle door to Corellia to bypass the flight costs there as well.