Lame only SW game in 14 is Battlefront.

gabarooni

Was really hoping for an RPG or at least a fun action game :(

Well considering Mass Effect got a pointless boycott and Dragon Age: Inquisition is currently under fire, despite it not even being out of alpha, I think Bioware is going to hold off on adding another RPG to it's roster.

Battlefront, however, is a game a lot of people have been waiting ages for. And before someone comes in here with "I still don't have KoTOR III!", you know damn well this game is the KoTOR franchise in it's entirety, don't dismiss it, EA would have had it always online anyway so sit down and shut up.

Anywho, like I said, people have been wanting Battlefront for a long time. Afterwards, they'll probably begin work on Star Wars 1313, as EA renewed the trademark a while back, so I assume they have some sort of plan for it. It might be a game or they might make it a novel series like SWTOR has. Either or. They could also make a swoop bike or pod racing game in the vein of Need for Speed or a Smuggler based game like Mirror's Edge. Their possibilities are endless.

And maybe, some day down the road, when everyone has forgotten and the team finishes Dragon Age, Bioware could take another crack at a Star Wars RPG, though it will probably be set in Disney's trilogy.

Let's just wait and see what the future holds, shall we?

What's the outcry with DA:Iquisition? Are people not happy with the graphics or something?

It's not Dragon Age: Origins (as they have been complaining since Witch Hunt), and apparently they are still worried about another Anders fiasco, despite Bioware explaining that they got the problem and promised it wouldn't happen again.

I loved DA:O and all it's DLC (except the Golems one). I also loved DA2, especially the console friendly combat system, Origins was too slow for the 360. But to worry about a past problem (in some peoples minds) is stupid considering the game is not even in beta yet. The new DA is going to be great, I have that much faith in BW.

I loved DA:O and all it's DLC (except the Golems one). I also loved DA2, especially the console friendly combat system, Origins was too slow for the 360. But to worry about a past problem (in some peoples minds) is stupid considering the game is not even in beta yet. The new DA is going to be great, I have that much faith in BW.

It is stupid to worry about a game that is still in production.

But when have you ever known the gaming community to ever have a smart and rational moment?

The DA2 story wasn't up to par - only thing I've seen about Inquisition is many are going to wait for accurate word of mouth before buying - not preorder a BW-EA game anymore.

EA just won the exclusive license for Star Wars games - would expect to see a publishing schedule soon....

Edited by Sphinxes