[POT5][Galactic Domination World PvP Event] Saturday, June 29 @ 6:00pm EST

Cilas

My god please stop coming into our thread honestly none of the POT5 guys do it the bastion threads so please if you have nothing constructive to say except come in here and say bastion is better than pot5 than dont say it. like honestly grow up dude. and the fact that you keep doing it is annoying and the swtor community will form there own opinon about you so if you actually care about your server the integrity of it i would honestly stop because your just making yourself look bad. Bottom line is no one cares whos better or not this is a thread promoting our world pvp event.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol if you read the quote I responded to you would see that YOUR server guy started it. I only asked that you move the thread to the appropriate forum.

This is appropriate. Many of our PvPers never look at the server forums, they always look here.

Plus, I want other servers to see this. The developers should too. The more player driven events the game has the better.

Good luck with the event! Will definitely check out the stream. Unfortunately not on your server :(

Just recently came back to the game. Out of curiosity, does Bastion server hold similar events?

Edited by ReckonerH

Good luck with the event! Will definitely check out the stream. Unfortunately not on your server :(

Just recently came back to the game. Out of curiosity, does Bastion server hold similar events?

They may, but I doubt it. People from the Bastion have come to POT5 for the world PvP over here.

transfers delayed, but I hope they're available before the event now!

If they go in for 2.2.1 then it'll be fine. They tend to do these mini-updates every 1-2 weeks.

Hopefully they get their bugs fixed within this timespan.

Expect <Advanced Recon Commandos> and <Hundred fifth legion> from the Republic to be involved too.

I will be absent, so my co-leader Doox will be in charge of the guild during this conflict.

thank you, I'll add Doox as an operation leader!

Please keep this thread active to PROMOTE the ONLY MASSIVE MULTI-WORLD PVP EVENT EVER HELD in SWTOR on ANY SERVER. We ask the Public to please keep this thread up as we wil be MAKING SWTOR HISTORY!

I believe the Jung-Ma server had a V.I.P. objective 2-world open world PVP event about a year ago. I've never had a toon there, but I read/heard about it.

I believe the Jung-Ma server had a V.I.P. objective 2-world open world PVP event about a year ago. I've never had a toon there, but I read/heard about it.

I heard about it after I set up my event. Never talked to anyone that actually participated to see how it went though.