Silence is approaching

Therangerboy

Crap, they're stuck here for awhile longer.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6418057#post6418057

Hey folks,

I wanted to give you an update on Paid Character Transfers since I know you have been curious about it with the delay of 2.2. Unfortunately, we have come across some bugs that are present with Character Transfers, specifically around Achievements. We definitely want to insure that we are providing the best service possible when you pay to transfer your character.

Know that unlike Game Update 2.2, fixing this is a bit more involved and so Paid Character Transfers will no longer be launching with 2.2. This is entirely subject to change as we work through it, but the next likely launch target is 2.2.1. I apologize for the delay on this, I know many of you were looking forward to transferring your characters this week. We will get it out as soon as we can!

-eric

Great news! I love that MMO's is one of the few things in life that us mere mortals are allowed to play with paid professionals. Its an amazing thing. But we know in the end though we have no chance against you. I have however been working on some sort of exploits and hacks to use for the next week or so. Be on the lookout

Tuesday we lose all our GREAT players and the GREAT trolls of this server. You will be missed by few (errr I mean many). But feel free to come back and tell us how bad we all are anytime!!!! Good luck on Bastion.

It's a twister! Sparks on the horizon, get your boots together!

Tuesday we lose all our GREAT players and the GREAT trolls of this server. You will be missed by few (errr I mean many). But feel free to come back and tell us how bad we all are anytime!!!! Good luck on Bastion.

Guys this is a little over the top. I bet most people don't even know the handful of people you are worshiping. This is a silly, immature thread.

Who're you?

A mature player. People leaving our server to go to another, is just that. Only time will tell how great they will be there. I suspect it will be like anything else in the world. Some will do well, some will meet their match.

Guys this is a little over the top. I bet most people don't even know the handful of people you are worshiping. This is a silly, immature thread.

Well I think you may miss the sarcasm in this post. I bet most people however did figure out that this was a sarcastic post. I figured a person with your maturity level would have gotten that, but I guess maturity doesn't help with little things like common sense.

Well I think you may miss the sarcasm in this post. I bet most people however did figure out that this was a sarcastic post. I figured a person with your maturity level would have gotten that, but I guess maturity doesn't help with little things like common sense.

Sure, says silly you:)

Advanced Maturity, it is a lot like Advanced Tactics and just goes over our tiny heads.

Jay, in all honesty, you are hilarious and seem like a nice guy. Sorry for misunderstanding your original quote.