TFB NIM Watchman

skomerko

Hello!

Any watchman sentinel cleared whole TFB on nightmare mode and can give relation? :)

Is switching to combat required to clear this?

Without having tried it at all i can guarantee that switching to combat is not required..

As with all operations in this game there will always be fights favouring combat and others favouring watchman but they are both viable for all fights - guaranteed.

Without having tried it at all i can guarantee that switching to combat is not required..

As with all operations in this game there will always be fights favouring combat and others favouring watchman but they are both viable for all fights - guaranteed.

One runs faster, the other one heals himself a little. Both are viable^^

As someone who has played as a watchman through most of the OP content (haven't cleared Nim TFB yet), I've never found any need to re-spec to combat just to finish an op. While the watchman doesn't burst as high as combat, the dps curve is a lot more consistent for the watchman, so over time, they kind of balance out. It should just come down to a matter of which play style you like better.

If anything, it needs a spec away from combat. I'm having a hard time keeping up with Ciphas, Heirad and Kelsara as they are being kited around the room. I imagine watchman/focus makes it easier to push DPS on that fight. Plus, theres healing which is critcal in that fight. Edited by atschai