The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How is Revan godlike?

Lathari

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not godlike in the slightest. Revanites (as Revan fans are called here), the extreme ones, consider him the most powerful Jedi/Sith to ever live. Why? No idea. Probably because they played as him in KOTOR.

He's not godlike. Ignore any claims that include 'Tactical Genius,' 'Most Powerful ever,' 'Master duelist,' or anything else.

I always thought that the Revanites were made to make fun of how extreme Revan fanboys can get. Find it weird that Revan fans never picked up on that

We call them Revanites because of their devotion to the character. Some call themselves that, but they are usually the moderate, or correct, ones.

We call them Revanites because of their devotion to the character. Some call themselves that, but they are usually the moderate, or correct, ones.

Actually is was referring to the cult called "Revanites" and when you actually look at it the Revanites in-game and compare their beliefs with how fanboys think Revan should have lolstomped the Emperor there barely any distinction

Actually is was referring to the cult called "Revanites" and when you actually look at it the Revanites in-game and compare their beliefs with how fanboys think Revan should have lolstomped the Emperor there barely any distinction

Ah, I see.

Am i one of the only people hear who think the plot of Kotor 2 was multiple times better than that of the original Kotor

No you are not. I believe KOTOR 2 is a much better game than its predecessor. Better gameplay, better story, and better characters.

God like , like a fly about meet fly swatter ! Seriously Revan is in my top ten , I often like to defend him but he is far from a god .......

If he was a god I would not like him !!

I hope this was not a serious thread but I could be wrong .

God like , like a fly about meet fly swatter ! Seriously Revan is in my top ten , I often like to defend him but he is far from a god .......

If he was a god I would not like him !!

I hope this was not a serious thread but I could be wrong .

Why not? Reasonable question to ask, since a lot seem to think so, so best to help clear it up.

Why not? Reasonable question to ask, since a lot seem to think so, so best to help clear it up.

If you are referring to clearing up the fact that he isn't godlike, tried it, didn't work. Can't believe I didn't get any sort of punishment based on the reaction. :rolleyes:

He's not godlike in the slightest. Revanites (as Revan fans are called here), the extreme ones, consider him the most powerful Jedi/Sith to ever live. Why? No idea. Probably because they played as him in KOTOR.

He's not godlike. Ignore any claims that include 'Tactical Genius,' 'Most Powerful ever,' 'Master duelist,' or anything else.

I think people consider him that because he had a complete mastery of the Force, channeling both light and dark sides to "unleash the Force in its purest form."

Also, he kind of was a tactical and military genius...

Am i one of the only people hear who think the plot of Kotor 2 was multiple times better than that of the original Kotor

I quite enjoyed Revan, especially the plot twist in KoTOR, but KoTOR 2 surpassed it in every way, as far as I'm concerned, with the characters and the story. I absolutely loved Kreia and The Exile.

I think people consider him that because he had a complete mastery of the Force, channeling both light and dark sides to "unleash the Force in its purest form."

See what I'm saying, OP? :rolleyes:

If you are referring to clearing up the fact that he isn't godlike, tried it, didn't work. Can't believe I didn't get any sort of punishment based on the reaction. :rolleyes:

Well true, best to just keep trying to clear it up then.

No he wasn't, the closest thing to him using both sides was Oneness which is pretty much a rare thing to happen. Other then that one brief moment, he has no mastery of anything. If by tactical and military genius in using other groups tactics(mandalorians) then ya he could be one, though he stole the tactics.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

A collection of rabid fanboys quotes about Revan:

"this part is utterly disappoint. HE should have been the hardest boss ever! HE IS REVAN FFS, epic fail there bioware."

"You killed Revan?! You bastards!"

"Revan cant die hes level infinity"

"Canon Revan was the strongest Jedi ever"

A collection of rabid fanboys quotes about Revan:

"this part is utterly disappoint. HE should have been the hardest boss ever! HE IS REVAN FFS, epic fail there bioware."

"You killed Revan?! You bastards!"

"Revan cant die hes level infinity"

"Canon Revan was the strongest Jedi ever"

Got all this in about 10 minutes

Got all this in about 10 minutes

Dig further. You will find fanboy's making up completely absurd (worse than what you posted) stuff.

Also, you should find two threads started by myself meant to quell the Revanites. Don't post on them, please. They are my dark days.