The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Paid Legacy Character Mergers?

JediMoJoe

I, myself, have my own account with several characters ranging from 1-55 on The Bastion. My brother also has an account with a few lowbies and a level 50 Marauer. He has been very busy and has basically quit playing completely. I purchased the game for him via Origin as well as subscribed his account for several months. I have receipts, in addition, you could use your own records to verify that my bank account information on my account and my brothers is the same. Seeing as how I've purchased this account and subscribed as well as helping gear and level, I'd like to find a way to incorporate this level 50 Marauder into my own (Skydread) legacy. I'm more than willing to assist in verification of payment as well as paying for the legacy characer merger. I'm even willing to purchase the Rise of the Hutt Cartel again for this level 50 Marauder. Please help with any inforation regarding this, Dev. Team.

Lol, your like the forum police. :D

No I am just getting annoyed at all the threads, that don't partain to SWL. The guidelines are right there, and don't take long to read to figure out what threads go where, or just look at the other threads here.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

No I am just getting annoyed at all the threads, that don't partain to SWL. The guidelines are right there, and don't take long to read to figure out what threads go where.
I'm not saying its a bad thing, we need people like you to keep our streets clean!