Rage is useless in PVE

Lafay

yea 48% was from smash lol. That happens when theres tons of adds. the trick is getting back into the sheild before dieing from the sandstorm... GL with that, takes practice. Besides the boss, rage is awesome for getting through trash also, dps usually is around 4-6k on trash pulls. People often underestimate the power of the rage tree, granted you also have to be skilled with it to make it shine. If i would quit dieing on titan 6 at the end i would have the highest spot (for a marauder) on the leaderboards with it too.

http://www.torparse.com/a/227524/8/0/Damage+Dealt

:mad:

Edited by Lafay

actually doublechecked my stats, its 972 bonus damage... gettin close to 1000 lol. rotation is cakewalk, leap/crush/ba smash to start, then trade off berserk leap smash with crush leap smash and fill in with scream/ravage/viscious slash... easy to play as far as rotation goes, its positioning that will make or break your skill at it.

• 1 month later...

what about rupture? and what abilities max dps after scream during the buff time. i basically try to never use ravage unless its after a smash. and what is the priority of fillers? there are a ton of abilties on 15s cd, so if i can plan on using 2 one cycle and 2 the next or something... that would make the rotation a bit more reliable. i want a reliable rotation that lines up the cooldowns.

i also sometimes find myself 2 fury short of bezerk