Guild Bank Transfer

Morlach

Hey all,

I am wondering about guild banks with the transfer. I have read the FAQ at:

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5310

but it confuses me. Have any guild transferred yet and retained Guild Bank after reforming?

It says that if you transfer early before the forced server closure, you will LOSE your Guild vault.

On the flipside, Biofail says if you want to keep said Guild vault, then you need to keep the GM toon on the server until it closes (59 days from now) and then your GM toon will move over to Harbinger along with the vault. Problem is if you want to move to Bastion or Beregen or any other non-apac server that isn't Harbinger, well you are $h1t out of luck and Biofail doesn't care. :confused:

Thread can be found here with no response from Biofail as of writing this: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=648020

Edited by kharathos

We just had our guild bank tabs restored today for Corvus/Korvus that we reformed on Harbinger. (Thank you again Bioware)

I had my ticket in since the 2nd asking for confirmation on the transfer process that I read in the FAQs, since I didn't hear back by the time transfers opened and they were never updated I disbanded the guilds that night after moving most of my characters over.

I then updated that ticket with details on the Dalborra guilds (how many bank tabs, which character was the GM etc and the time I disbanded them) and the new details for our guild on Harbinger.

When I received the email with the new transfer FAQs I updated the ticket twice, explaining the amount of time I had put into researching about transferring over, trying to confirm details etc and how annoyed I was to find the FAQs change the day after transfers opened. (leave all angry words at the door, hard to do but they don't help)

Today I came home from work with an answer to my ticket and our guild tabs restored.

So if you were in my boat there is hope and they do listen, granted it might take a wee bit of time as I assume they have to confirm your guild has been disbanded on Dalborra.

Hope this helps you guys =)

Edited by Greywatcher