APAC Legacy Transfers.

Hey all!

I transferred my low-level Sorcerer to Begeren Colony yesterday. He is joining a low-level Sniper that I made on there prior to Character Transfers going live. The Sniper does not have a Legacy yet. I was hoping to merge him with my existing APAC Legacy when I transferred my characters over.

However, after transferring my Sorcerer over I noticed that he also does not have a Legacy. His Legacy level is the same as my APAC one, but when I click on the Legacy panel I am given the option to create a new Legacy, rather than being shown my APAC one.

I have a few questions:

• If I transfer my other toons over (including my first character who is at 55) will they also lose their Legacy name?

• If they do lose their Legacy Name, can I recreate my Legacy under the same name and then re-add all of my toons to that Legacy? (Are they automatically added?)

• Would I be better off waiting for the forced merge? Will that give me a cleaner Legacy transfer?

I guess I am worried that all my characters will lose their Legacy, forcing me to somehow reassemble them into my pre-existing APAC Legacy again. I apologise if I don't entirely understand the Legacy system, and if that lack of understanding is causing more confusion than is necessary.

Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.