Unsure what to make of this

You made it very clear you did not know the fights, you got in the voice chat, and repeated yourself over and over. NOTHING you did here was wrong, in fact when people are honest about not knowing the fights, and willing to get in voice, I am more than willing to give them a chance, this stands true with many people I know. It was THEIR FAULT for not explaining, and instead of realizing "hey maybe we should've told him not to click the shield" they decided to go OMGWTF LIEK Y???? FING IDIOT!!!

You just got unlucky, and were their scapegoat, honestly the fact that you were able to notice the shield generator was clickable, and pick it up before they were, shows how bad they were. There should have been a healer ready to pick that generator up as soon as it went down. This is entirely their fault. Do not let it get to you, to be honest if they were being that big of d-bags then you probably wouldn't want to run with them in the first place.

I can't think of anything more you could've done here, besides maybe spamming I don't know the fights in all caps 20x.

Next time don't click shiny blue objects in raids though...bad things could happen.

Edited by TrillOG-