Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Cartel Coins

What is the deal with your account no longer allowing you to buy cartel coins. CS says that after you reach the maximum you have to wait 30 days. CS wont tell you what the max. is though. If I want to spend my money on gear I should be able to. Anyone else had this problem?

I've been having the same issues and CS is no help at all. I recently sent a ticket in and got a "cut and paste" response which I responded to with another ticket.

Both times I called after waiting til the next day the the response I received from CS was "we have Cartel Coin gift cards at Gamestop, BestBuy, and now Wal-mart for $19.99 for 2400 coins." that doesn't work for me, I buy 5500 coins 3 to 4 times until that annoying error comes up and I can't purchase anymore or try again tomorrow :mad: Even if I bought two of those stupid cards I'd only get 4800 coins. I also read somewhere that you can only redeem 1 card every month, what a joke!

If I have the money to spend, let me spend it. I don't see the sense in making a cap on the amount of times you can buy coins or the amount of coins you can have.

Yikes, I went off on rant, sorry. Yes, I'm having the same problem.

This is REALLY getting old.. I went through this a couple months ago, but now the problem of spending money to buy Cartel Points through the link in the game or website is so-o-o frustrating... I called customer servive 3 days ago..have the service/ticket number... told try again in 24 hours... did so, got the error message again... knew there was a maintainance patch being done, so waited 48 hours to attempt to spend my money again... credit card is good... but AGAIN get the error message... call back to customer service...wait 10 minutes... and get told the "specialized team" I need to speak to is unavailable at this time (6pm central/USA time zone), but I'm told they can tell me when I can call AGAIN in 24 hours to speak to the "right" people... then I'm put on hold and loa and behold... I get disconnected .. I call AGAIN and then I'm told there is a system problem so I can try aAGAIN in another 24 hours, but should call prior to attempting to buy the d**m coins again... This is getting really old... as I already said... if there is a system problem, fix it.. if your staff available to fix the problem is unavailable...hire more staff... totally disgusted here in Fargo...

This is REALLY getting old.. I went through this a couple months ago, but now the problem of spending money to buy Cartel Points through the link in the game or website is so-o-o frustrating... I called customer servive 3 days ago..have the service/ticket number... told try again in 24 hours... did so, got the error message again... knew there was a maintainance patch being done, so waited 48 hours to attempt to spend my money again... credit card is good... but AGAIN get the error message... call back to customer service...wait 10 minutes... and get told the "specialized team" I need to speak to is unavailable at this time (6pm central/USA time zone), but I'm told they can tell me when I can call AGAIN in 24 hours to speak to the "right" people... then I'm put on hold and loa and behold... I get disconnected .. I call AGAIN and then I'm told there is a system problem so I can try aAGAIN in another 24 hours, but should call prior to attempting to buy the d**m coins again... This is getting really old... as I already said... if there is a system problem, fix it.. if your staff available to fix the problem is unavailable...hire more staff... totally disgusted here in Fargo...

This is very similar to my roommates experience you would think they'd be on this ****.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.