new BIS relics

Just posted this thread in the marauder forums also. But would like the pov of guys who just browse on the sentinel forums.

Hey everyone with the update to the stacking power proc relics. What would the 2 best relics be? I am carnage/combat mainly. But do play anni/watchman when I want a change of pace.

Now I know that there is probably different ones for each of those trees. So what are your opinions? Currently I am rocking a conqueror's sere assault and a dread guard boundless ages (no pve relics drops so far). I was thinking maybe the 4.5s proc damage relics but kinda confused on which exactly is best for either of the trees etc.

Thank you everyone =)

depending on what you wanna do

power proc and power click (for raids such as terror from beyond and darvannis, so you can use it together with inspiration and high burst phases)

for all around dmg proc and power proc

depending on what you wanna do

power proc and power click (for raids such as terror from beyond and darvannis, so you can use it together with inspiration and high burst phases)

for all around dmg proc and power proc

There is a thread on the bug reports forum that explains that the damage proc and power proc relics don't stack (and is apparently working as intended). So that would be a bad combo. If you were only to use pve relics that would leave one of the proc relics and the power click as your only option.

Edited by threepers