New BIS relics

Hey everyone with the update to the stacking power proc relics. What would the 2 best relics be? I am carnage/combat mainly. But do play anni/watchman when I want a change of pace.

Now I know that there is probably different ones for each of those trees. So what are your opinions? Currently I am rocking a conqueror's sere assault and a dread guard boundless ages (no pve relics drops so far). I was thinking maybe the 4.5s proc damage relics but kinda confused on which exactly is best for either of the trees etc.

Thank you everyone =)

I don't know why but the combo of BA+DR relics always gives me 70-100 more dps than BA+SA relics (all Arkanian atm). Can someone explain why SA is considered to be BiS now? i'm in annihilation btw.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know why but the combo of BA+DR relics always gives me 70-100 more dps than BA+SA relics (all Arkanian atm). Can someone explain why SA is considered to be BiS now? i'm in annihilation btw.

Here is my analysis, which shows that the SA relics are BiS. This is particularly true for Annihilation as either your heals or attacks will trigger it - thus you should see a higher up-time than other classes.