The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How many characters do you have / would you like to have?

Sefarad

Out of curiosity...

A) How many characters do you have per server / total?

B) How many characters would you like to have (in an ideal world...)?

My answers:

A) 22 characters (limit for a sub) in one server.

B) 48 characters, this is, one of each Skill Tree of each Advanced Class. Yeah, I know, I won't get to play them all and the limit is just 22 (hope it will change...), but still, I would like to try out all different skills...

15 Atm, still need to level up most rep AC classes (have about 10x lvl 50+ chars atm) but my goal is to have 16 lvl 50+ chars, every Advanced class ingame. Think I'll just finish my smuggler & consular story & be done with this game, have a feeling of 'been there, done that' with every step I take atm.

In have five right now. I want to play through all the stories so I will probably go up to eight (playing the same story again with a different sub-class isn't my cup of tea, I don't think). Barring more expansions like Makeb, when I've done all the class stories, I figure I'll be mostly done with the game, as "endgame" is of no real interest to me.

But at the rate I play, this is still going to take months or years, so it isn't really a bad thing. And I never figured this was forever when I got into it anyway.

Edited by PLynkes

I have 14 on the main server I play on, and probably 20 or so more on other servers, but those are just for goofing off in the character manager, testing out looks, etc and I don't plan to actually play them.

I have 8 female characters, who I plan to take through all of the story lines. Currently I've completed 5 of those. Then I have 6 more who are all male, of the opposite AC and the opposite alignment. Those are for re-experiencing the stories in a new way, but I'm not sure if I'll ever actually get any of them to 50. I have one "main" who does occasional group content with my guild.

I can never have too many alts I think. :o

12 on Jedi Covenant (8 are level 55)

7 on Shadowlands which is the server I started the game on (2 level 50's)

2 on POT5 both level 10 I believe

Thinking about re-rolling on POT5 for pvp purposes.

As far as how many I'd like to have. Well, I'd like to have one of each AC but I get bored leveling the same content over and over.

15 currently on Ebon Hawk but can make 16. Probably will delete one or two to move some names around. Certain classes I have no problem with multiple if I enjoy the stories.

Another 7 on Jedi Covenant which I haven't looked at in some time. Four need names changed still from when servers merged.

The Limit for characterslots should be somewhat way beyond 100. You should be able to buy more slots as a sub on one server. This is at least what they told as the slot buying ht the gtn.

I have 12 Chars. Every subclass on rep and 4 on imp (each class just for the story and now for the acm's).

They all hit 55.

I have 6 characters, though I am beginning to think it's a mistake. With the level increase and the fact that I believe more level increases will come, I am thinking about knocking it down to 5 characters and cutting my losses. I would settle for just one Sith Juggernaught, Sith Assassin, Powertech, and Imperial Operative for a total of 4, but we needed a character on the Republic side to complete HK-51 and I worry other quests will be patched in that require a character on both sides so I rolled a Vanguard and I am trying to get him to level 55 asap. :'(

I have 4 characters. In perfect world I'd have 8, one of each storyline. That's a long way though. Maybe if I stick with this game for a few years, I'll do that.

Don't worry, it don't take that long, maybe a month per character. I would really recommend playing each class and finishing the all companion conversations though. The Story lines are great and there is a lot of cross overs.

Myself I have been playing since the launch and have 11 Characters.

Harbinger has 8, (Four 55's and Four 50's) One each class. Jedi Covenant has 3 (Two 50's and one 32) with 5 more to come, again one of each class, just different sexes, races and Advanced Classes.

Edited by Jrea

I have 22 characters as well... Would I like more? Hardly. Maybe 1-2 more but I think that would be enough.

Of course I won't use all of them for endgame.

Edited by Aryh

Like the OP I would like 48 eventually, same deal one of each tree of each AC.

Reality, I have about 90 (two accounts, both with maxed out server slots), none higher than level 32 (truly sad I know), and a severe case of altitus that means I create them, think they are the best one yet, and never go back to them because I forget how to play them competitively, so I roll a new one to re-learn.

Got to go, have to roll another...

3 55s, 3 between 50 and 55...........and I will never level up another new character in this game again, ever. It is so incredibly boring at this point. Hell, my last character I stopped doing class/plant quests on dromund kaas and just did pvp/flashpoints which made it slightly less tedious than doing the same boring quests for the 7th time.

Legacy 50 ftl

Like the OP I would like 48 eventually, same deal one of each tree of each AC.

Reality, I have about 90 (two accounts, both with maxed out server slots), none higher than level 32 (truly sad I know), and a severe case of altitus that means I create them, think they are the best one yet, and never go back to them because I forget how to play them competitively, so I roll a new one to re-learn.

Got to go, have to roll another...

It's like reading my own thougths.:D

I won't play all of mine alts up to lvl 55 (haven't got that much time...) but for me it's really fun to start a character and somehow see him/her develop, rather than being an endgame elite player (which I am not...).

3 55s, 3 between 50 and 55...........and I will never level up another new character in this game again, ever. It is so incredibly boring at this point. Hell, my last character I stopped doing class/plant quests on dromund kaas and just did pvp/flashpoints which made it slightly less tedious than doing the same boring quests for the 7th time.

Legacy 50 ftl

As to doing the story of each one of them, well, for me it's like watching a movie you really like again and again but with a different "leading role". I also do lots of PvP and FP with them, avoiding the sidequests.

WOW and I thought I was running too many.

I have 7 and 5 of which I play actively and this is enough for me. I would like to play 8 to run one of each type but I just don't have the time available in the Real.

All on one server and only one not Empire