BC - PvP Hall of Fame, Epeen, and Splendor

hulcalan

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if by posting date in comments then its 7/3/2013

plain and simple the day I posted this is the day I did it its really foolish to hold it to such a standard when we all know that the match happened all of our dps and heals beat each record we followed all the rules and 16 people can confirm the date lol its really that simple just because the date wasn't in our chat box this is a problem I think that's really foolish so here is my post the date was 7/3/2013

honestly I don't care if you think its valid or not I don't know if you are trying to uphold some record of your own or just to be overly strict its simple that we have a screen shot we have posted the date and I believe 16 people who can vouch is plenty reliable plus if you really want to go there we can send a link of the screen shot to an enjin website to show the date it was taken honestly you guys are just trolling if you wont take that because there is nothing we could be doing to cheat the system with this . so be butt hurt about it all you want I just uploaded my new record for damage and the only thing that's invalid is that I didn't post the date IN THE CHAT BOX I put in the comments and everyone can vouch so good day sir do let me know if you want us to link the screen shot to a website in order to just double prove our date.

I officially transfered servers today to play with RL friends ... if anyone wants to run this lmk

I actually already have a post ready and has already been posted in by you hulcalan so we can use that one... I'm not going anywhere and I check the pvp thread regularly... and I do pvp a lot as well so I will transfer all the current records and keep it going. I will find it and bump it for everyone in a bit

\

Edited by AntonMercer
added text

I actually already have a post ready and has already been posted in by you hulcalan so we can use that one... I'm not going anywhere and I check the pvp thread regularly... and I do pvp a lot as well so I will transfer all the current records and keep it going. I will find it and bump it for everyone in a bit

\

pm me your email address so i can send you the code

I guess it'll be up to the new guy to decide Evo, but for future records please post your date in comments. I'm not trying to troll or be a dick, it just makes it so much easier for the OP to validate records if you post date so that they don't have to chase down people and ask them to validate.