Dark Side Agent question -- the Mind Trap

CNS_Sarajevo

I played a light side agent, so I had a question about chapter 2.

As a light sider, the reason for putting mental conditioning on me was that I had defied a Sith lord, and it was the only alternative Keeper had other than killing me. If you obey Darth Jadus, why did the Empire put the mental conditioning on you that allows mind control at the start of the chapter?

Thanks.

I joined Jadus and obeyed him, but looking back through my screenshots from the archives it seems the same lines are said, however from a slightly different context. In this case, you're a threat to the other Dark Council members.

Keeper's hologram in the archives: "Despite his effectiveness, certain Lords of the Sith have expressed concern over his confrontation with Darth Jadus. Although his choice of allegiance was laudable, no Cipher agent should ever threaten a Dark Council member. This safeguard will allow anyone with the keyword to shut down and reprogram Cipher Nine's mind. He will be no danger to the Sith or the Empire. "

Watcher X: "You did your job well, became the Hand of Jadus, so they were afraid. Stole your free will. With the IX serum, you can get it back."

Agent player character: "The Dark Council used Intelligence to control me. They knew I was a threat as Jadus's Hand."

Edited by Jenzali

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.