Transfer Cost now Established

mikerealms

I'm transferring to pot5 and I have a more accurate analogy for you.

Staying on JC means playing Yahtzee with my grandmother once a week, while going to a pvp server means I'll be hooking up with a 10 four or five times a week.

If you're going to pot5 it's more like hooking up with a 4.

Yeah, you can bang her all you want and she'll even tell you that you're the biggest she's ever seen, but when you wake up in the morning you'll feel terrible about what you've done.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would liken a server transfer to being interested in another woman while in a relationship already! Yes, the thought makes u feel all warm and fuzzy inside but, if a change were made, the end result will be eactly the same!

Point: the grass is not always greener on the other side!

if you want rated pvp, the two pvp servers already have more, and more ppl will migrate to them. that's not going to reduce the number of their pops....

If you're going to pot5 it's more like hooking up with a 4.

Yeah, you can bang her all you want and she'll even tell you that you're the biggest she's ever seen, but when you wake up in the morning you'll feel terrible about what you've done.

Lol I don't agree but I like the analogy:cool:

saw somewhere that EU to NA and vise versa wont be allowed so you can rule those out if its true :p

It was not viable on the free transfers of the past which is why it says so when you click on the character xfer link in your account screen.

The real answer is nobody actually knows for sure right now.

it was not viable on the free transfers of the past which is why it says so when you click on the character xfer link in your account screen.

The real answer is nobody actually knows for sure right now.

you can't get away from this