Shipment 1 packs lost forever?

Antissa

No, the stake just paralyzes them. But fire works great, if you can get them to stand still long enough and not run screaming to the nearest lake. Hence the need for the stake.

Like I said, I do not doubt about fire efficiency. (I don't think there are many myth creatures and monsters that are resilient to fire)

So just by curiosity I checked the vampire entry on wiki. Apparently, according to myths, both (fire or stake in the heart) are said to be efficient ways of killing them.

As a conclusion : I ruined the joke.

Edited by Altheran

Are the packs still being removed tomorrow with 2.2 delayed?

And should I keep spending money on trying to get the Ambassador's Meditation Hoverchair? -_- Already been spamming trade on both sides for almost a week now, spent $80 trying the packs to get nothing but junky mounts and things that no one will ever pay more than 10k for on the GTN. I feel like it's pretty hopeless that I'll ever get one anymore...

Edited by Davalimar

Are the packs still being removed tomorrow with 2.2 delayed?

And should I keep spending money on trying to get the Ambassador's Meditation Hoverchair? -_- Already been spamming trade on both sides for almost a week now, spent $80 trying the packs to get nothing but junky mounts and things that no one will ever pay more than 10k for on the GTN. I feel like it's pretty hopeless that I'll ever get one anymore...

I wanted a hedonist speeder, so just went and did dailys on like 4 characters, then pooled the money and got one on the GTN.. much easier and cheaper than the gamble.

I wanted a hedonist speeder, so just went and did dailys on like 4 characters, then pooled the money and got one on the GTN.. much easier and cheaper than the gamble.

If I could do that, I would. ;) But like I said, been spamming both trade chats for almost a week and only got one response from someone who said they'd think about it, added as friends, and yet never logged in again. Checked on a different server even, can't find one there either. I'm guessing no one buys the Skip pack since it has the worst collection of other items (at least in my opinion).

If I could do that, I would. ;) But like I said, been spamming both trade chats for almost a week and only got one response from someone who said they'd think about it, added as friends, and yet never logged in again. Checked on a different server even, can't find one there either. I'm guessing no one buys the Skip pack since it has the worst collection of other items (at least in my opinion).

Ah, that sucks... There's none on the GTN?

Ah, that sucks... There's none on the GTN?

Nope. I saw one last weekend before I had enough money, but once I sold a bunch of things and had a decent amount by Tuesday, they seem to all have vanished. I suppose it's a sign that it's just not meant to be and I should let it go. :(

Nope. I saw one last weekend before I had enough money, but once I sold a bunch of things and had a decent amount by Tuesday, they seem to all have vanished. I suppose it's a sign that it's just not meant to be and I should let it go. :(

Ha! Yeah, I KIND of had that problem. Saw one the hedonist skiff for like 400k, 550k, 750k, and up to i think 2m was the highest... went to do dailys, came back with 400k, it was gone... arrrrgh so I went to another character, did my dailys on THAT character came back with 550k and arrrrgh that one sold too.. so I went and did dailys on two more toons for 750k and finally got lucky that one was still there... so I know what you mean about that... I'd say just save the credits and keep checking when you are online.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero