APAC - Harbinger or Bastion?...not harbinger

jarshr

seriously they hate aussies there, nothing but abuse non stop all week, do not go there!

p.s they say we are all cry babies invading their server, lol so if u want to join that go ahead.

Well, I'm a whinging pom over on Red Eclipse EU, but it does seem unusual to hear an Aussie wailing so about a bit of sledging. Hmmm.

Anyway. Nothing to do with me and I've no knowledge of either server, but I feel confident I'm 100% correct when I say: you want to play on a PvP server, go Bastion. Don't want the open world ganking? Go Harbinger (though you can still play warzones there). Even Begeren if you're for the RP.

One caveat is that the serious PvP might migrate to the PvP server - not that players on PvE servers are worse (mine's PvE so I'd hardly admit that), just that with character transfers I'd expect the action will tend to congregate where the population is greater.

Hope you all enjoy the more populated servers, was great when we got merged into RE. Sure there'll be teething problems, but should be fun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.