The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Server / Character Transfer error ?

JAMES_PRYDE

I know that alot of ppl are starting to transfer, to speed up the process, however when I go into my account, and look at the Character Transfer section, it says that is it unavailable...? Edited by JAMES_PRYDE

Try again next week. The transfer service is slated to be in the 2.2 patch and that is targeted for June 11.

I have not seen anything regarding the cost of this service yet but you can be sure that it will not be free.

Try again next week. The transfer service is slated to be in the 2.2 patch and that is targeted for June 11.

I have not seen anything regarding the cost of this service yet but you can be sure that it will not be free.

He's talking about APAC transfers, which start a week earlier than 2.2, which means they should start today.

I know that alot of ppl are starting to transfer, to speed up the process, however when I go into my account, and look at the Character Transfer section, it says that is it unavailable...?

You might want to comment on the APAC server consolidation thread, which is where Eric Musco noted problems should be put.

A number of issues have been reported and he's been responding to them.