Missing Eradicator Gloves?

KernelSander

Hey everyone, looking for some help here. I bought the Eradicator suit (Cartel Market Item) not too long ago. I put it in my access chest right when I got it. I recently took it all out and equipped it all and noticed I don't have the gloves. I don't know if I could have sold them to a vendor (which I don't even believe is possible) or if I just some how never received them. So my question is if i did not receive them could i get them without having to buy the whole set again or if their was some mix up could i just get them back somehow? thanks a lot

id open a ticket and explain it, hope that they dont just give you an automated response. i believe the gloves are pretty cheap on the gtn(under 10k i believe), so you could go that route if your impatient or just want them now.

Hey everyone, looking for some help here. I bought the Eradicator suit (Cartel Market Item) not too long ago. I put it in my access chest right when I got it. I recently took it all out and equipped it all and noticed I don't have the gloves. I don't know if I could have sold them to a vendor (which I don't even believe is possible) or if I just some how never received them. So my question is if i did not receive them could i get them without having to buy the whole set again or if their was some mix up could i just get them back somehow? thanks a lot

Before you even worry about a ticket, open the cartel shop.

Click the collections button at the top.

Go down to cartel armor, find your suit. For free you can click that and get another full set right to your inventory, and just toss the parts you don't need. It's awesome for tossing on companions too!

That collections tab also lets you pay a fee to permanently unlock things like armor sets, mounts and weapons for your account so any character can get an unlimited number of them. It also works for buying cartel stuff from the GTN and equipping it adds to your collection to unlock.

Totally awesome feature, and if you ever accidentally delete a cartel item it takes seconds to get back rather than waiting on a ticket.

Before you even worry about a ticket, open the cartel shop.

Click the collections button at the top.

Go down to cartel armor, find your suit. For free you can click that and get another full set right to your inventory, and just toss the parts you don't need. It's awesome for tossing on companions too!

That collections tab also lets you pay a fee to permanently unlock things like armor sets, mounts and weapons for your account so any character can get an unlimited number of them. It also works for buying cartel stuff from the GTN and equipping it adds to your collection to unlock.

Totally awesome feature, and if you ever accidentally delete a cartel item it takes seconds to get back rather than waiting on a ticket.

WHAAAAAATTt?! I had no freakin clue...

If he never bound the set to himself it wont be unlocked in the Collection.

This. It doesn't assume you're going to equip it when you buy it. The arbitrary 2 day bound timer doesn't count. It's to prevent someone from buying the armor, gaining the collection unlock, selling the armor for a metric buttload of credits, and then getting a free copy to wear.

Your best bet is to contact CS about getting a replacement. It's impossible for you to have sold it, but you may have accidentally equipped it on a companion or, even worse, thrown it out instead of deleting something else.

In either case, if they're fairly cheap on the GTN, that's certainly a viable and easy rout to go for instant gratification. It does not, however, do anything to address a possible bug. If anything, I'd recommend creating a ticket regardless and, should they provide replacement gloves after you've bought new ones, you can put those back up on the GTN to recoup your losses.

Edited by althene