Outfit Swap for CCss

So, I was just thinking the other day, while trying to find a new set of gear for my Main -- because her Gree gear is getting boring . . .

HOLY CRAP is it expensive for me to re-mod new gear, and pull everything out of old gear! I'd love to see something added to the CM to help with this.

Say, pay X CCs, and transfer all armorings/mods/enhancements into new gear. Maybe include the "installation" price of augments, for any that were previously augmented -- but require the kits (so crafters aren't screwed over).

Save some credits and have a CC option -- and, it fits with the whole idea of the CM. Giving alternative options to cosmetic-only features in game.

Ideas? Would you buy it? How would you change it?

If you aren’t reverse engineering or selling the mods, there’s less reason to charge you for pulling them out. You should just be able to drag one piece of gear into the mods window for another piece, it prompts you for the price (if any), and then all the mods transfer as long as there are matching slots.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.