Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Begereny Colony - Streams and Videos

hulcalan

This thread is going to be more of a directory. Feel free to discuss, but try not to start flame wars (like that's possible).

In the event of deletion I will have a copy of the OP so I can re-post easily.

Live Streams

Herro-Kitteh Everyday generally around 2~8pm PST

Mey Fridays 8PM PDT

Logic Whenever He feels like being online

Consular Usually Everyday 9/10PM PST - 12/1AM PST

You Tube Channels

Noteworthy Videos

Intense PvP Videos

Edited by hulcalan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fcroaonlk

My youtube page, filled with community events, pvp videos, parodies, etc...

http://www.twitch.tv/melynmeron

My Friday evening ranked stream. I will eventually expand this to include ranked on more days of the week, though I have no immediate plans to stream anything other than ranked.

Edited by MelliMelon

yeah this isnt just for PvP ... any videos and anything you guys see that's fun to talk about as well ^_^ but it's good to have all our streams and videos in a central location... good for letting ppl see what BC is about

Thanks for getting this started again Hulc. If Scyn isn't doing the records thread anymore you should probably take over IMO. It's better to have one of the known pvpers take over it than someone who doesnt pvp :rolleyes:

Thanks for getting this started again Hulc. If Scyn isn't doing the records thread anymore you should probably take over IMO. It's better to have one of the known pvpers take over it than someone who doesnt pvp :rolleyes:

Honestly, I'm thinking about. Things are kinda hectic right now taking summer class (**** taking math in the summer >_>) but yeah If scyn wants to post or send me the TxT file I can play wiht it. Also, I hate that there is no user mods. I wish we had like a 3rd party popular forums/news site for everything oh well. But, yeah Ill think about the PvP stuffs.

Honestly, I'm thinking about. Things are kinda hectic right now taking summer class (**** taking math in the summer >_>) but yeah If scyn wants to post or send me the TxT file I can play wiht it. Also, I hate that there is no user mods. I wish we had like a 3rd party popular forums/news site for everything oh well. But, yeah Ill think about the PvP stuffs.

If you give me your email via PM I can send you the txt file with the most recent back-up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.