Seeker Droid and Macrobinocular Heroics

Tampania

Hi All,

I would love to get these quests done, but have had issues trying to put a group together for them, as I came back to the game a bit late, and most people have done these already.

So basically looking for 3 people on the Imperial side who would like to get together one night and finish these, I could use the room in my quest log.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
LOL, no one wants to sit for hours looking for crap! I have "SD indicates something in your area" over and over and NOTHING!! COME ON BIO-UGH, SOMETHING IN MY AREA means WHERE I AM! HELLO? I have run around looking, not for rare freaking armor, but the basic, beginning mission, Killik memorials! I get a 25k "ENHANCER" that gives a freaking GREEN line indicating go THIS WAY and in two failed tries get a RED "NOTHING IN AREA" indicator. I mean really! Was the green indicator LYING TO ME like, er... REGULAR SEASON RANKED WARZONE? Guess it's back to the 100th Cademimu hm fp for ME :mad:

You know it really isn't too difficult to find the armor pieces once you learn how the system works. I finished the entire Dreadseed set this morning and sent it to my Lvl 25 PvP toon. Start at one corner of the area, work in a grid pattern. When you get close, pop a triangulation stim to make it easier. I'm planning on starting the seeker droid quest again tonight on a different toon so that I can get the Star Forager set.

OP, I'll run it with you. I'm starting the seeker quests on Cinnagar tonight.