The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sith Raider Cloak

I strongly agree with this. Although the models are supposed to look like the toon select screen models, the Knight one looks like Ven Zallow's gear. Malgus and Zen fought in that trailer (I think it was Decieved), therefore, I feel like the Warrior armor or "Sith Raider" armor, should be more like Malgus's cloak.

Nope.

Valiant set was styled after what Zallow was wearing. Sith raider was not put there as Malgus set but as a copy of character creation set, which was not same as Malgus' for a reason. Counterpart of Valiant Jedi set is, obviously, Eradicator's.

Keep begging, they might finally introduce PROPER Malgus' armor with properly dark color scheme and a cape.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Nope.

Valiant set was styled after what Zallow was wearing. Sith raider was not put there as Malgus set but as a copy of character creation set, which was not same as Malgus' for a reason. Counterpart of Valiant Jedi set is, obviously, Eradicator's.

Keep begging, they might finally introduce PROPER Malgus' armor with properly dark color scheme and a cape.

I also hope they will add the JK creation screen armor as we are the only ones left out, even though I am not sure I will get it, but it is always great with some variety.

The Valiant Jedi armor is awesome, but I wish they had not made a small mistake with the color. As it is supposed to have a earthy greenish armor and not brown, and I think this was a mistake or something, since when you use some different armors like a helmet and unify color, the helmet may get that exact green color that the armor should have.

Like this

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105927/2724523-ven_zallow_okon.jpg

Not this

http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/attachments/thumbnails/45/261/630/630/valiantjediarmor.png

Maybe we can get that lime green color or whatever color it is in a secondary dye soon, or a brown and light green dye.

Edited by Merwanor