Proper Sith Warrior Gear

ryanthedark

The cape is what make it special. I wouldn't mind having a system where we can buy capes and just add them to whichever armor set we want or the robes. Or they could simply just add the cape to the legacy version and I'll be happy too.

The cape is what make it special. I wouldn't mind having a system where we can buy capes and just add them to whichever armor set we want or the robes. Or they could simply just add the cape to the legacy version and I'll be happy too.

Agree. BW could implement a cloak slot on your gear tab sorta like how WoW does....except SW cloaks would be much cooler. By cloak I mean either a Malgus type cape or a Jedi/Sith robe. With hood toggle :D

It is a cool set, but to me it is one of those iconic pieces of armouring specific to a particular Sith of note, much the same as Vader has unique armour, and (before the Cartel releases) so did Revan, Malak, Nihilus etc. Yes we always need extra cool armouring options, but I think these iconic pieces should be left to their original wearers, and give us the tools and the variations to make our own iconic Sith instead! :D

It does raise one point in this thread I do fully agree with though, A cloak slot would be great.

Edited by Vigilanis

It is a cool set, but to me it is one of those iconic pieces of armouring specific to a particular Sith of note, much the same as Vader has unique armour, and (before the Cartel releases) so did Revan, Malak, Nihilus etc. Yes we always need extra cool armouring options, but I think these iconic pieces should be left to their original wearers, and give us the tools and the variations to make our own iconic Sith instead! :D

It does raise one point in this thread I do fully agree with though, A cloak slot would be great.

The cloak slot is the best idea I've come up with so far to improve Swtor. Being able to add cloaks to BH gear and SI gear would be awesome. A cloak with the Ancient Exemplar's Robe would be awesome.