The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Add dye sockets to the Carth/Jolee/Bastila sets

Any chance of adding the dye module slots to all the items in the KotoR sets of Carth, Jolee, and Bastila? The individual parts are obviously already dyeable since they take to Unify Colors just fine. I could see wanting to preserve the original look, but since the parts all change when mixed and unified anyway, that's a bit of a moot point.

Definitely some of my favorite sets, I just wish I had more flexibility with them. I think these are the only Cartel armor parts that are missing dye slots.

Any chance of adding the dye module slots to all the items in the KotoR sets of Carth, Jolee, and Bastila? The individual parts are obviously already dyeable since they take to Unify Colors just fine. I could see wanting to preserve the original look, but since the parts all change when mixed and unified anyway, that's a bit of a moot point.

Definitely some of my favorite sets, I just wish I had more flexibility with them. I think these are the only Cartel armor parts that are missing dye slots.

I think they are not dyable because they are lore based armor or something stupid like that.... I think all custom gear should be dyable, really annoying that gear below lvl 15 is not, and I see no reason for these sets to not be dyable. Just a stupid restriction.

I support this... there is no reason you should't be able to dye them. I can understand that they are individual lore amor sets, but hey you could always use the way they are specially now that with the collection system you can have multiple armor sets.