Possible PVP outpost raid, Tat Imperial side

Klintrin

I was thinking about having a raid and (possible) PVP if there are pubs with it on. I'd like to have a nice sized ops group so we can take over the base, (Outposy Thorzan, (Spelling) in the dune sea. I've raided it multi times), and if any republic players are reading, it'd be fun to have some others with PVP on. :D

Please share this with your guild... The most perferable date would be June 5th, maybe 6:00 PM CST?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

May I suggest a party jawa free for all in the outlaws den. For the acheivements. Max it out then become fodder for those who still need it. Run solo with your party jawa for max kills.

Good idea. I may do that.

You think the Republic is afraid of the Empire? You are unaware.

Knights of the Republic, this is a call to arms. No such outpost raid will occur if we stand together and FIGHT!

Strap up and reload, for they are coming. But we will not fall. We will not surrender!

I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield Master Klintrin. And even more so pissing on your dead corpse.

/salute

You think the Republic is afraid of the Empire? You are unaware.

Knights of the Republic, this is a call to arms. No such outpost raid will occur if we stand together and FIGHT!

Strap up and reload, for they are coming. But we will not fall. We will not surrender!

I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield Master Klintrin. And even more so pissing on your dead corpse.

/salute

Ship this boy back to Jung Ma.

@op: Uncensored did this one time and its actually remarkably easy with new gear and 55. It's still fun to kill some random level 20s for a little while, who of course have no idea what's happening.

There's 2 ways that I know of.

First, some of the lowbies flag themselves by attacking us, lol.

Second, at least when we did it, you could cast an aoe dmg ability around an unflagged player and flag them. That's probably been fixed by now though.

Edited by EnzoForMe

There's 2 ways that I know of.

First, some of the lowbies flag themselves by attacking us, lol.

Second, at least when we did it, you could cast an aoe dmg ability around an unflagged player and flag them. That's probably been fixed by now though.

The AOE still works, as of around 2 weeks ago.