How about some summer clothes for the, uh, summer

So it's 90 degrees here this week and summer is on my mind. It made me think that my characters might also want to cool off a bit this season. Here's my suggestion: let's add some summer clothes to the game: t-shirts and tank tops, sunglasses and bermuda shorta and most importantly hawaiian shirts. My smuggler would love to rock a flashy aloha shirt.

The don't need need spikes or big shoulder pads or answering machines strapped to them, so I don't think they'd be that hard to throw together. Howaboutit?

So it's 90 degrees here this week and summer is on my mind. It made me think that my characters might also want to cool off a bit this season. Here's my suggestion: let's add some summer clothes to the game: t-shirts and tank tops, sunglasses and bermuda shorta and most importantly hawaiian shirts. My smuggler would love to rock a flashy aloha shirt.

The don't need need spikes or big shoulder pads or answering machines strapped to them, so I don't think they'd be that hard to throw together. Howaboutit?

My first thought is, you plan to run around Hoth like that, don't you?

The don't need need spikes or big shoulder pads or answering machines strapped to them,

Oh but they do. TOR armour design philosophy demands that otherwise good-looking outfits randomly have tubes, spikes, canisters, space ships parts, shoulder landing pads or some other awkward ridiculous doodads added to them. Won't get approved otherwise.