The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Suggestions for upcoming patches

NoahM

Hello,

In this thread, I wanted to share some ideas I had about some upcoming patches.

1st: Speaking way ahead now but to think about a new planet, two planets that would be really cool to add would be Kashyyyk and Naboo.

On Kashyyyk, you would be able to obtain new adaptive like Tarfulls (Not sure if that is spelled right). Plus obtain a wookie companion, along with a new speeder like the one's in EP3. You could also do quests for the Wookies like liberating a village or etc.

On Naboo, I have a little less ideas for this one but you could get a Gungan companion and the story line should take you to the Gungan Village but to get there you should have to blast your way through monsters underwater using the Gungan Sub like EP1. To add more vehicle action to the game.

Aside from the planets, you should add adaptive hero gear to the game using the Cartel Market. I know a lot of people who would love to wear Darth Vader's or the Fett's gear. You would have six new packs each with a name of the episodes and each character corresponds with the pack. Eg: Jango Fett = EP2 Cartel Pack:Count Dooku = EP3 Now with Darth Vader, Anakin, or Obi-wan (Characters with more then one movie) it would be complicated, but you could just split them up to even out the cartel packs. I think a lot of people would love the ''Hero Gear.''

Now for a simple change for the Bounty Hunter, you get add two moves, to give the Hunter's more of a Jango/Boba feel. You could change the move ''Electro Dart'' into the move Rope Dart and tie up the enemy for a couple seconds like a short CC. The second move could be called ''Slice'' or whatever is a good knife move. In Attack of the Clones, when Jango first fights Obi Wan, he ties him up with the rope (Sound familar?) then Obi wan slides down the side of the platform with Jango attached. Jango then cuts the rope with the blade on the side of his gauntlet.

These are just ideas my friend and I came up with but I would really like seeing them actually in game and i'm sure a lot of other people would too.

Vaders gear would be weird. But Fetts gear i think would work pretty well sence that is actually a Mandalorian armor with jetpack. So it could be an experimental armor that the cartel took and now selling. Doesnt have to look just like Fetts gear but similiar sence it will be a sort of prototype in this game.

But what I most of all want to this game is a new class. I need a new story to play.

Edited by Zwippie

Even if this thread should be moved to the suggestion box, it might help developers decide whether to implement said ideas based on the input by players of the game.

I like the ideas of Kashyyyk or even Naboo. An underwater scene could work if BioWare used the space mission engine with underwater effects.