The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Turncoat Armor unable to transfer a copy

StarWarsOR

It's the same for the new mount.

I think I remember reading something about the armor and mount being added to the achievements/collections on the next patch. Perhaps they'll be able to be copied then. Until such time is this is proven correct, however, I'm going to continued to feel cheated by the collection system.

It's the same for the new mount.

I think I remember reading something about the armor and mount being added to the achievements/collections on the next patch. Perhaps they'll be able to be copied then. Until such time is this is proven correct, however, I'm going to continued to feel cheated by the collection system.

A new vehicle is available on the Cartel Market for a limited time! The Solus Secant is an adaptive speeder based on Gree technology. The Collections unlock for this item will be available in Game Update 2.2. Cost: 1,500 Cartel Coins

The Turncoat's Armor Set is now available! This collection of adaptive gear with no modifications is available to any Class at level 1. The Collections unlock for this item will be available in Game Update 2.2. Cost: 900 Cartel Coins

the only person who should feel cheated ir your parents for having a child that lacks basic reading comprehension.

A new vehicle is available on the Cartel Market for a limited time! The Solus Secant is an adaptive speeder based on Gree technology. The Collections unlock for this item will be available in Game Update 2.2. Cost: 1,500 Cartel Coins

The Turncoat's Armor Set is now available! This collection of adaptive gear with no modifications is available to any Class at level 1. The Collections unlock for this item will be available in Game Update 2.2. Cost: 900 Cartel Coins

the only person who should feel cheated ir your parents for having a child that lacks basic reading comprehension.

So that's why I was able to get unlimited copies of my gold scalene armor before it became available again, eh?

Perhaps if you're parents had beat you more, you wouldn't have become such a douche.

So that's why I was able to get unlimited copies of my gold scalene armor before it became available again, eh?

Perhaps if you're parents had beat you more, you wouldn't have become such a douche.

wow really you are that stupid?? Did you read the 2 items listed in the patch noted that i copy and pasted... they are for the 2 new items the gold scalene is an old item.

damn i even feel bad for you parents having a kid like you.

wow really you are that stupid?? Did you read the 2 items listed in the patch noted that i copy and pasted... they are for the 2 new items the gold scalene is an old item.

damn i even feel bad for you parents having a kid like you.

/sigh

Back in your cave troll.

It really is pathetic that you can't see the relationship between one limited time item and another. Sure, they may not be in any way related once everything is said and done. But the inconsistency with which the collection system allows copies would have to be my next bone of contention. Perhaps instead of being a hardcore raging douche, you could simply clarify if life day items were able to be copied to a character once unlocked. If not, than the consistency is there and I must revise my thinking on the subject. If, however, life day items are able to be unlocked and copied, than there is a potential issue.

/sigh

Back in your cave troll.

It really is pathetic that you can't see the relationship between one limited time item and another. Sure, they may not be in any way related once everything is said and done. But the inconsistency with which the collection system allows copies would have to be my next bone of contention. Perhaps instead of being a hardcore raging douche, you could simply clarify if life day items were able to be copied to a character once unlocked. If not, than the consistency is there and I must revise my thinking on the subject. If, however, life day items are able to be unlocked and copied, than there is a potential issue.

ok i will spell it out for you as you cannot understand.

They said in the patch notes the new mount and new gear set will be in the collections tab in 2.2

i hope you can understand that, because i cannot be put in terms any more simple.