[Heroic] SWTOR Macrobinocular and seeker

How can I finish these quest line if nobody wantto group with me? :(

You cannot.

Your only option is to find a group. If you do not have any friends and no guildies and not enough credits to bribe players to help you, then you cannot finish it.

(and the missions should NOT be changed to make it possible for solo players)

You cannot.

Your only option is to find a group. If you do not have any friends and no guildies and not enough credits to bribe players to help you, then you cannot finish it.

Ok, I'll try to spam on General Chat :D

You cannot.

No they shouldnt be changed in difficulty. However they can be fixed. Put them on grp finder. and add some basic tolkens for people who have already completed the quest. Easy.

I need help :eek: no one want to do Macrobinocular and seeker's heroich quest mission. How can I finish these quest line if nobody wantto group with me? :(

I am stuck on both of these quests. Shroud and dreadseed, and finding a grp is near impossible. Guild members dont even want to do them.....

You cannot.

I can understand the OP being frustrated. However it world be nice if it showed up as a GF tool so people can seek out like minded players to do this H

So, I play on server TOFN if someone want to finish these heroich quests, he can call me to try organizing a team.

My name is Neithan, Thingol Neithan :rak_03: I'm a Jedi Guardian, Republic Side.

Edited by VanderII

You cannot.

You sir are dead freaking wrong on that. If a grouping is not possible due to time, server population, whatever, then there SHOULD be some option for a person to be able to complete these or any other quest lines. I HATE that this solo endeavor is tied to a group event at the end.

Ok very nice, Seeker heroich quest: DONE and it was really a fantastic quest, I like it :rak_03:

regarding macrobinocular quest, I've done only first step, but I can restart if someone need to do this mission, like me.

Yes, and now we're all going to bow to the authority of your opinion. :rolleyes:

Glad to hear it worked out for you after all, OP, but I don't think we should need to spend significant amounts of time spamming "LFG" or inconveniencing our friends/guild members who may already have done the quest.

The solution that would require the least amount of work for BW would be adding the quests to the GF, I think. That way, you could at least do other things while waiting/hoping for a group. They could add some comm rewards or something similar as an incentive for people to repeat them.

What I don't understand is that these missions started out as a solo mission and then only at the end does it turn into a group mission. It was set up as a solo mission where your heroics and flashpoints and operations are set up as a group mission from the beginning.

If you start something as a solo mission you should be able to complete it (if you want) as a solo mission.

Before you start saying find someone to group with, I have a guild and friends so that is no problem, so refrain from that please.

It is the way it is introduced that is wrong.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

What I don't understand is that these missions started out as a solo mission and then only at the end does it turn into a group mission. It was set up as a solo mission where your heroics and flashpoints and operations are set up as a group mission from the beginning.

If you start something as a solo mission you should be able to complete it (if you want) as a solo mission.

Before you start saying find someone to group with, I have a guild and friends so that is no problem, so refrain from that please.

It is the way it is introduced that is wrong.

The whole game is set out that way :confused:

Repeatable quests with reasonable reward is my suggestion

Maybe reward the seek droid booster consumable

Edited by Banegio

Personally I think that they should have placed the end quest as part of FP similar to the last HK-51 part. That way everyone can get a chance to play it and it's in Group Finder.

I've managed the dread seed one once and that was in the week that Makeb was made available. Since then it's been impossible to find anyone interested.