The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Unlock pack for crew skills

I would love to have all crew skills for each of my characters, I am a Pen & Paper Roleplayer for 20 years, and have played ALL incarnations of the star wars rpg.

Me ...as well as many of my fellow rpgers DO NOT leave stuff behind when looting or scavenging!!

Pease, please give us an Unlock pack for Enough crew skill slots for ALL Crew Skills!

Individual Coin cost for each slot of course

And a larger coin cost for the Full deal= All crew skills

and then a large cost to have the Full Deal unlock across your entire account.

Also: why cant we scavenge derelict ships & Vehicles?

The 1st time I played this game I saw the crashed battleship in the ocean on Ord Mantell.

I said to myself (as a rpg gamer) I want to place a Salvage Claim on that ship and have all my characters pitch in to resurrect it!!

SO?? ERRR? Devs hello?

hehehe

• 4 weeks later...
so one character can have all crew skills if you wish.

...and therefore have no reason to buy stuff off the GTN, making everyone else's crew skills worthless.

No thanks.

The game's economy is already bad enough. Nothing goes for serious credits apart from CM stuff, already.

Let's not make suggestions that would render crafting and trading completely useless.

Edited by TheNahash

...and therefore have no reason to buy stuff off the GTN, making everyone else's crew skills worthless.

No thanks.

The game's economy is already bad enough. Nothing goes for serious credits apart from CM stuff, already.

Let's not make suggestions that would render crafting and trading completely useless.

You can already have all the crew skills on your characters so making it so you can have them all on one character is no different. the only difference is it makes it easy for people to have them on one character.

I don't trade on the GTN I craft all my items where possible. I don't sell anything on the GTN either as no one ever buys anything and you always get under cut, some people will even under cut you so much you will earn more by selling it to the vendor.

Being a Master Craftman, I know where you are coming from... I do not need anyones help to craft a thing, as I got all craft skills spread all over my legacy.

However having to log all around the bunch of chars is getting annoying. I would love to be able to pay cartel coins to unlock a kind of legacy crafting connection.

I wouldn't add more than 3 crew skills to one char, but I would love to be able to unlock an interface, that would allow me to manage the companions of my other chars as well. It could be unlocks like hangars... You obviously start only with your single own crew window, then you can add a second, a third and so on... until you got your whole legacy tied to a crew-skill-central-interface.