@ the current state of the game.

so far I only see bad players/casuals say something like that. Like any competititve pvper I asked/know will move to that game. Not meant to be an insult, just facts,

Something like what? And facts? You know a personal experience is not a fact right?

But yeah we can dance together sometime tonight mate, ready to get asskicked?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something like what? And facts? You know a personal experience is not a fact right?

But yeah we can dance together sometime tonight mate, ready to get asskicked?

I whispered u 5 times one day about a duel, the only thing u did was going offline.

I whispered u 5 times one day about a duel, the only thing u did was going offline.

I never recieved anything from you. I work overdays.

But even if I had recieved anything, I only just got a full kit. So it doesn't matter anyway.

Edited by Evolixe

Hating/flaming and tellling truth are 2 different things. Ye, I'd play with/against them in WS.

Randomly calling out exploits and bashing people, then asking Gerikke to autoclick for you in ranked so you could win. GG Roudy GG

Also please tell Pifpaf to teach me how to drop player agro with countermeasures plsty

Edited by Masarko

Randomly calling out exploits and bashing people, then asking Gerikke to autoclick for you in ranked to you could win. GG Roudy GG

Also please tell Pifpaf to teach me how to drop player agro with countermeasures plsty

Randomly, right. Seeing their sorcerer with 29k hp on fleet and fighting in RWZ with the exact same sorc but now having 33k hp. Cool story bro. Learn to differ sarcasm from serious things, lmao. You should ask Pif yourself.

Just keep it in your pants untill tonight. You can jack off at my awesomeness when i'm done with you.

Gerikke owned u and the other guy 1v2, dont make a clown of urself. Ginger clown tho...would be funny.

Edited by Roudysgoodguy

Gerikke owned u and the other guy 1v2, dont make a clown of urself. Ginger clown tho...would be funny.

Gerikke didn't do ****. But I really can't be bothered to try and talk sanity into a clouded mind.

Randomly, right. Seeing their sorcerer with 29k hp on fleet and fighting in RWZ with the exact same sorc but now having 33k hp. Cool story bro. Learn to differ sarcasm from serious things, lmao. You should ask Pif yourself.

Last time I checked it was Vengeant you accused which by the way is a Juggernaut, not a Sorcerer. Get real.

Yet again, youre full of fantasy and unicorns and rainbows. No proof whatsoever, id actually stop if you could provide ANY kind of proof

Do you think im am idiot? There is no "agro" involved in PvP

I dont know if your little community even speaks English, frankly ive tried to "communicate" with them, and all I get back is some broken English and the rest is Russian.

But after all it looks like you are the only one who can communicate even tho its not civilized, thats why im asking you to forward and translate my question, because im interessted in what way Pifpaf finds Countermeassures usefull as a Medic spec.

Last time I checked it was Vengeant you accused which by the way is a Juggernaut, not a Sorcerer. Get real.

Yet again, youre full of fantasy and unicorns and rainbows. No proof whatsoever, id actually stop if you could provide ANY kind of proof

Do you think im am idiot? There is no "agro" involved in PvP

I dont know if your little community even speaks English, frankly ive tried to "communicate" with them, and all I get back is some broken English and the rest is Russian.

But after all it looks like you are the only one who can communicate even tho its not civilized, thats why im asking you to forward and translate my question, because im interessted in what way Pifpaf finds Countermeassures usefull as a Medic spec.

yeah I do think you are an idiot tbh :p. Concerning Impulse bugs abusing - I didnt bother to take a SS because I had to deal with a massive bugged dmg coming from them, but you can ask other teams that played against them during that period, pretty sure they will give u some insight(aka Harbinger, ACE, etc.)

I have no idea why he uses that(Pifpaf).

Alright lets chill guys. The past is the past...lets move forwards together on Wildstsr..that goes for mvp and harbinger if they wantvto come over.

Think Harbinger (Fluffy) was one of the first to mention the game here :)

So yes we are trying it out

Edited by ShaN

Alright lets chill guys. The past is the past...lets move forwards together on Wildstar..that goes for mvp and harbinger if they wantvto come over.

We are waiting for it yes but first lets see if its massive fail or the savior that will set us free.

I think 80-90 % off harbinger players are gona give the game/beta a try =)

Lets just wait and wish that its awesome.

Love Fluffy